|Shipping & Returns •|
Your Privacy •
Contact Us •
|Crime Scene Merchandise Estore Specifics|
* For more on security issues, please read our Privacy Statement.
- The Crime Scene Merchandise Estore accepts orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- The Crime Scene Merchandise Estore is certified 100% safe and secure.
- The Crime Scene Merchandise Estore accepts the following methods of payment: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Debit Cards, and Paypal.
- All products are subject to availability, colors and other specifics are subject to change without notice.
- Most orders are filled and shipped same week unless otherwise noted.
- If an item is out of stock, Crime Scene Merchandise will furnish you a credit slip for the amount of the out of stock item.
- Crime Scene Merchandise ONLY accepts returns on damaged or defective products. No other returns will be accepted. And you must contact us first before your return the item.
- Crime Scene Merchandise accepts NO responsibility for lost or stolen orders.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to provide complete, correct and accurate shipping information. Additional charges may apply for re-shipping orders due to address mistakes.
- Pre orders are non-refundable.
Crime Scene Merchandise Estore Instructions
Crime Scene Merchandise Frequently Asked Questions
- Browse through the Estore by clicking the bands logos.
- Find the item you want, select the desired style/size/quantity from the drop down window.
- Click the "order" button to add the item to your cart.
- Once you have added all of the desired items to your cart, click "checkout".
- Fill out the appropriate customer, shipping, and payment information.
- You will receive a receipt confirmation email from our Estore, notifying you of your online purchase.
- Wait patiently for your items to arrive on your doorstep, it's that simple.
Q: Would CSM be interested in carrying my bands stuff?
A: Get in contact at info (at) crimescenemerch.com
Q: Is the color of the garment the color I will receive?
A: 9 out of 10 times yes but we do reserve the right to change garment color
Q: What type of shirts do you print on?
A: We use only high quality garments, but due to band preferences and availability they do change and vary.
Q: What are the measurements of your shirts?
A: Because they can change from run to run even in same brands we do not give out measurements.
Q: Are the shirts bootlegs?
A: 100% no. We go to great lengths to secure the rights from each band. One of the reasons we started this was to kill the market for the janky looking boots.
Q: Can I be your Intern or on your street team?
A: Get in touch and we can see if we need the help info (at) crimescenemerch.com
Still have questions? Email us.